Tuesday 15 May 2018

New Zealand Day 12 : Abel Tasman

9/11/2016 Wednesday

This is our last backpacker- The Laughing Kiwi.

Once you enter here you will be laughing non stop
We booked a trip to Abel Tasman a day before and early morning, we drove and parked Ryan GYK at the campsite at Maharau.
And this is our little water taxi to the island.











Into the sea we go!







Just a few minutes on the sea, we came to this beautiful geological rock formation in the Tasman Bay knows as the Split Apple Rock.

Looks exactly like an apple split into half

And here we are..


With our La Vie


We did not swim in the sea because the water is freezing cold. Frankly speaking, this is my first encounter with freezing sea water.


We went there for about 2-3 hours, cannot recall and then we were back again.






On the way to Westport, we stopped at a little cafe by the roadside to have our afternoon tea.



And finally I saw lemons on a lemon tree!


Oww...lemons..
I wonder how, I wonder why
Yesterday you told me 'bout the blue blue sky
And all that I can see is just a yellow lemon-tree
I'm turning my head up and down
I'm turning turning turning turning turning around
And all that I can see is just another lemon-tree




More lemon tress..

And we came to this heaven, someone please enlighten me where is this place.



Nothing pairs beautifully with this steak 

Super big portion of steak..how can I finish it?


Cheers..




Discover the rest of my New Zealand Trip as follow :

New Zealand Day 15 : End of New Zealand Trip
New Zealand Day 14 : Last Day in Christchurch and Scared Scriptless
New Zealand Day 13 : Pancakes Rocks and Blowholes
New Zealand Day 8 :Tunnel Beach, Dunedin Market and Moeraki Boulders
New Zealand Day 7 : Shot Over Jet Boad Ride and Dunedin
New Zealand Day 6 : Milford Sound
New Zealand Day 5 : Lake Tekapo to Queenstown
New Zealand Day 4 : Lake Pukaki, Base of Mount Cook, The Church of the Good Shepherd and my virgin experience staying in a backpackers
New Zealand Day 3 : Akaroa Day Trip
New Zealand Day 2 : Christchurch
New Zealand Day 1



No comments:

Post a Comment