Sunday 9 September 2012

Endless Love

Came across a very touching story of a devoted husband who quits his job to take care of his coma stricken wife at The Star article this morning. As I continue reading the articles, my tears keep rolling down my cheeks. His name is Abil. You can check out his blog here:Abil4fauziah
Abil set up a blog for his dear wife to let her know what had happened just in case he is not there to explain in details, when she recovers one day. Abil is indeed one in a million husband in this world who love his wife so much regardless what has happened to her. He feeds her, bathes her, changing her diapers and giving her medication. Salute and Gob bless. I believe she will recover soon, very soon. I left a comment to Abil, telling him to VISUALIZE and BELIEVE that his wife will recover by visualizing his wife has started calling his name, waking up and and even started to walk to the kitchen to cook for him. Let's pray for her to recover real soon.

After reading his blog, in fact, I only read 1 post as I cannot bear dropping my tears anymore. It's too touching to continue reading for the rest of his post. It's like watching a touching love drama, but this is a real life story (The last touching love drama I watched was One Thousand Litres of Tears, a japanese drama Ichi, LItoru No Namida, and I cried till my eyes swollen).

How many men in this world will willing to sacrifice all their time and to quit their job just to take care of their sick wives?How many? Only a handful and Abil is one of the handful.

I really only have two words to describe Abil's love to his dear wife. ENDLESS LOVE.

and I continue to drop my tears everytime I think of his endless love for his wife...

No comments:

Post a Comment