Sunday 2 September 2012

The New Begining, The New Journey

Hello world!

I wanted to start a blog since like 8 years ago but really dont have the mood to start until today..I told myself..this is the time...

Blogging has become so popular lately. Last time, people like me used to write my daily stories in a diary/book and keep in a safe place so that no one knows what is happening to you. But today, everything is different. Everyone wants everyone to know whats happening in their lives. Is that mean that the everyone wants to be a celebrity?

I asked myself? Why I wanted to blog? The answer is simple.

I want to keep my history in a reachable source, and not in a book of diary. Yes,in other words, I'm trying to save paper. At least when I blog here, I dont have to keep books of books of diary. Imagine,  I dont need to search my 27 yrs old diary when I'm 40 later. Just a click and everthing shows!

I won't make any special theme to my blog as I really dont have one. I see others have their own theme in their blog to make them more unique..Food, Fashion, Pets, Cooking, and the list is never ending. I just want to blog everything and anything in my life cos I am Me, I am Special !

 I will update my blog everyday like how I used to write my diaries back in my school lives , yearssss ago..

So, this is my new begining and let the journey begin.......

No comments:

Post a Comment