Saturday 8 September 2012

Juicylicious

Been so in love with juicing lately. I would have 2 cups of juices for my dinner. As I understand my body very well, I cannot take any solid and heavy food for dinner, otherwise I will put on extra kgs. Sad hor. But no choice la..I have to love my body no matter what.

                                                            Tomato and Mango

Been juicing for quite some time but lately I'm quite obsessed with mixing and blending few types of juices separately and pour them into wine glass for a nicer presentation. TADA! Looks more appertising right?

                                     Carrot + Milk with Cherry Tomato and Black Sesame Powder


                                                      Tomato + Celery+Green Apples

                                                      Tomatoes + Celery + Wolfberry

my all time favourite : Orange + Tomato+ Red Apple + Strawberry+Yogurt
 
Left: Green Apple + Lemon + Celery
Right :Strawberry + Lemon+ Tomato
 
Perhaps I shall explore darker colour fruits , red dragon fruit, blueberry, red capsicum (will it be spicy?), brocolli and what else? Any idea?
 
Anyway, I always wanted to diet by drinking juices throughout the day but somehow, I just tak boleh tahan not munching on solid food la.
 
Have you all tried dieting by drinking juices only?
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment