Thursday 12 April 2018

New Zealand Day 2 : Christchurch

Alright, continue from the part 1.
After waking up and shower, Jou fetched me to Riccarton Sunday market and obviously this marker is only available on Sunday.

And, tell you guys something very funny. Right after Jou turned her car to the main road, this is the view I saw.

 First picture in New Zealand during the day time. This is the road from William Street to Christchurch town

And, before Jou drives further another 200m away, I screamed so loud and scared Jou away because of this..

I was so amazed by the thousands and thousands of sheeps and first time in my whole life I actually saw real sheeps just by the roadside


I am such a country bumpkin. Never see real sheeps before. All I see back in KL is tall building and road full of cars.So, please bear with me this bumpkin. Jou told me that after few days I will get bored of this view and I was like, no way. How can some one will get bored by the nature of his view?

More and more sheeps as we drive past further down the road

And finally, arrived at Riccarton Market.
The open air car park at Riccarton Market


Such a beautiful scenery.Loving the blue skies with white fluffy clouds.
Thats me having Mr Whippy's ice-cream under the beautiful weather

Went to the Botanical Garden


Mandarin Ducks

Colourful flowers


I'm like never see mandarin ducks before :)

A very outstanding tree

Me thinking about life

With a big fat tree




First encounter with lupins









In the middle of the street I mean Tram Way 



at the Cardboard Catheral

Take a moment of silence at the 185 empty white chairs- earthquake memorial.



Jou challenged me to get my own water from this ancient sewing machine at C1 Espresso Cafe. Alright, challenge accepted.
By the way, C1 Espresso is a cafe reopened in the Old High Street Post Office. We ordered their curly fries which was delivered to us through their pneumatic tubes. How cool is that! Recommended to visit this cafe!

Beautiful white sakura

and Ribbon Lavender


For dinner, we had the supper yummy pizza and pasta at Jou's favourite Italian restaurant : Valentino Cafe. Too bad  I cannot find any of the pizza photo in my folder. Oh no but nevermind,  I will update again if I can find it one day.



Discover the rest of my New Zealand Trip as follow :

New Zealand Day 15 : End of New Zealand Trip
New Zealand Day 14 : Last Day in Christchurch and Scared Scriptless
New Zealand Day 13 : Pancakes Rocks and Blowholes
New Zealand Day 11: Vineyards at Malborough
New Zealand Day 10: Kaikoura and Blenheim
New Zealand Day 9 : Avon River in Christchurch
New Zealand Day 8 :Tunnel Beach, Dunedin Market and Moeraki Boulders
New Zealand Day 7 : Shot Over Jet Boad Ride and Dunedin
New Zealand Day 6 : Milford Sound
New Zealand Day 5 : Lake Tekapo to Queenstown
New Zealand Day 4 : Lake Pukaki, Base of Mount Cook, The Church of the Good Shepherd and my virgin experience staying in a backpackers
New Zealand Day 3 : Akaroa Day Trip
New Zealand Day 1


No comments:

Post a Comment