Tuesday 10 April 2018

Twilight Marathon

I won myself 4 tickets from Red FM to watch TWILIGHT marathon at Cineleisure E@Curve on 23rd Nov 2012. OMG I really can't believe it.

Ok, first of all, I'm not really a Twilight fan until last year Breaking Dawn Part 1 where that was the first Twilight movie I've ever watched. So, winning this marathon is a bonus for me cos I get to watch from the very first movie till the finale in 1 night, yes, 12 hours.

The movie started at 9.30pm with Twilight. After the 1st movie, there was 10 min toilet break and prizes giving away by the Red FM team. Credit to them cos they managed to be so active in order to cheer all the audience.

I read the New Moon last year and I was so excited for the movie to start at 1145pm. Wow..great!.

I dragged Ady along, with Elaine and Chee Kean who joined half an hour later during the 1st movie. And I cannot believe he managed to stay awake till the last movie. Ya, he told me before if there is a marathon of Twilight would be good cos he wana watch and see why all the girls are so into the book/movie..So, now you know liau? haha.

Eventually, there is a 10min toilet break after every movie with some games by the Red FM team.Too bad, I was too tired to get up for the goodies, plus I was thinking I'm not really a big fan..plus having of the mechandises (Twilight Laptop skin, caps, mugs, poster, Tshirts) will add another unwanted items in my house later..so that explain why I just sit there and watch them grabbing all the goodies away.

Well, the last movie Breaking Dawn Part 2 is fantantis expecially the moment when Bella shows Edward all the memories using her new shielding power and that's where the perfect song for happily ever after was played along..it was just so damn nice I tell you!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VmR20bB0-EY&feature=g-vrec

No comments:

Post a Comment