Tuesday 10 April 2018

Travel Blogs

I have been resuming my blog since my last post in 2012 and I almost forgotten that I have actually owned a blog.

Looking back at my blog statistics, there are actually readers as far as from the US , Canada and Russia. I don't know who you are but with this tiny readers, you guys really motivate me to write more. And, for another reason is that I want to record all my travel and special occasion journey so that I can remember in the future. Oh gosh, age is really catching up even though I just enter my early 30s hehe.

Alright, I have upcoming travel blogs to update and I'm so excited and cannot wait to share with you all. Just to name a few exciting ones are New Zealand, Maldives and my honeymoon in Switzerland.
Wish me luck to keep writing.


No comments:

Post a Comment